Remote / Lakeland / Florida
You’re a likely candidate if you are…
A friendly, helpful personality who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes stressful environment. You are driven to set high standards for yourself and others, meet deadlines, and over-deliver. You are an excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing, and represent the company well. You connect with customers and co-workers in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance objectives and deliver on-time. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis.
- Consistently find new leads
- Represent Radiant Printing at events around the country
- Build custom orders
- Connect with customers through phone, email, and live chat
- Develop relationships with the churches we serve
- Collaborate with our team to find the right solution for every project
- Report to Director of Operations
- Sales experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple conversations at the same time
- Excellent computer skills (we’re Mac people)
- Great communication skills
- Work well with existing systems
- Must be a team player
- Bonus points for having a background in printing and design
About Radiant Printing:
- You love hitting goals.
- You can hold a conversation with anyone.
- You think the speed limit is more of a suggestion than a rule.
- You are a problem solver at heart. Innovative and creative.
- You love the local church.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Paid Personal days and company holidays.
- Our casual, team-oriented work environment.