Relocate / Lakeland / Florida
You’re a likely candidate if you are…
A Type-A personality who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes stressful environment. You are driven to set high standards for yourself and others, meet deadlines, and over-deliver. Your vocabulary does not include the words “good enough.” You are an excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing, and represent the company well. You connect with clients and co-workers in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance objectives and deliver results. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis.
- Design and illustrate a wide variety of print and interactive projects to support the vision of Radiant Printing
- Communicate with churches and exceed deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with our creative team to find the right solution for every project
- Challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to the visual language at Radiant Printing
- Report to Creative Director
- You must have an understanding of design principles, specifically with typography and composition
- Thick skin to receive pushback and direction in the pursuit of the best idea
- A strong point of view, but a willingness to hear out other perspectives
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Great communication skills
- Experience with designing for print is recommended, but not required. We will help in the process of teaching and equipping you to succeed.
About Radiant Printing:
- Your sleeves are always rolled up.
- You hate standing still.
- Papyrus makes you cringe, and you know the difference between common sense and comic sans.
- You like to crop it like it’s hot.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Paid Personal days and company holidays.
- Our casual, team-oriented work environment.