Remote / Lakeland / Florida
Radiant Printing is seeking a talented and focused Project Manager. The ideal candidate must have a “can-do” attitude, sweat the details, and be able to effectively communicate with church leaders.
You’re a likely candidate if you are…
A detail-oriented personality who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes stressful environment. You are driven to set high standards for yourself and others, meet deadlines, and over-deliver. You are an excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing, and represent the company well. You connect with customers and co-workers in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance objectives and deliver on-time. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customers to always deliver high-quality printing and marketing on time
- Manage orders, once placed on our website, through to printing fulfillment
- Collaborate with our team to find the right solution for every project
- Stay on top of orders in progress to make sure they are delivered on time
- Report to Director of Operations
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent computer skills (we’re Mac people)
- Great communication skills
- Must have a very basic understanding of design software and the basics of graphic design
- Work well with existing systems
- Must be a team player
- Bonus points for having a background in printing and design
About Radiant Printing:
At Radiant Printing, we’re a smart, collaborative team that’s willing to go the extra mile to help churches with printing, marketing, and design. We’re not messing around – we have fun, but we get it done. You’ll fit in if you’re tenacious and focused when it counts and have the sense of humor to roll with the unique challenges that come with working in a dynamic, growing business.
- Coffee is your best friend.
- To-do lists are your love language.
- You are a problem solver at heart. Innovative and Creative.
- You love the local church.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Paid Personal days and company holidays.
- Our casual, team-oriented work environment.