Relocate / Lakeland / Florida
You’re a likely candidate if you are…
A detail-oriented personality who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes stressful environment. You are driven to set high standards for yourself and others, meet deadlines, and over-deliver. You are an excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing, and represent the company well. You connect with customers and co-workers in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance objectives and deliver on-time. You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customers to always deliver high-quality printing and marketing on time
- Manage orders, once placed on our website, through to printing fulfillment
- Collaborate with our team to find the right solution for every project
- Stay on top of orders in progress to make sure they are delivered on time
- Report to Director of Operations
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent computer skills (we’re Mac people)
- Great communication skills
- Must have a very basic understanding of design software and the basics of graphic design
- Work well with existing systems
- Must be a team player
- Bonus points for having a background in printing and design
About Radiant Printing:
- Coffee is your best friend.
- To-do lists are your love language.
- You are a problem solver at heart. Innovative and Creative.
- You love the local church.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Paid Personal days and company holidays.
- Our casual, team-oriented work environment.